I remember you, us, in every corner of my room, mind, and hearts.
Oh I remember the first time I saw you and I know you will be it.
I remember how I'd feel about you for the very first time, wondering will you be it?
Oh.. I remember how I've been dreaming and wondering about many things that could be happen between us.
Oh I still remember how it feels.
I swear.
Your ghost have been haunting me.
Your ghost was with me all the time, we've spent so much time together. It is almost like I would do so if I could date your ghost.
Oh I wonder, I wonder why would God wrote the chapter of our life where we met each other.
Can you find and tell me the reasons?
Maybe it is just me that already feel you from the first time.
From the first time, since we talked, I felt that you will be it.
I wonder if you'd feel the same? I assume that you did not.
Oh when, when, when will I ever get rid of your ghost?
Please, tell me if you're feeling the same way as I do.
If you don't, then why do I feel that way anyway? Am I being too dramatic? Or is it just you that are less dramatic than me?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar